The Manor is located in Historic Catlin Court in Downtown Glendale, Near Murphy Park the site of the Balloon Glow, Glendale Glitter and Glow, and the Chocolate Affair. The Former Christian Church was constructed in 1917, named the Christian Church Bungalow. It was the largest example of a Craftsman Bungalow in Glendale, designed by C.B. Woodruff.
The Double door entry is approached by a series of concrete steps flanked by low steeped sidewalls. At each end of the porch deck three truncated columns support the porch roof. The building contains a full basement with windows at ground level and concrete wall which distinguish it from the main structure above.
Historic Downtown Glendale has been named by USA Today & Sunset Magazine as one of the country's ten best places for antique shopping but, savvy shoppers also find a medley of imports, jewelry, art, crafts, collectables, and bath and body accessories. In fact, Historic Downtown Glendale is actually two neighborhoods - Historic Catlin Court with its white picket fences and mature shade trees welcoming visitors to the Bungalows-turned-specialty shops, and Old Towne boasting brick-trimmed sidewalks and glowing gaslights leading the way to the famous antique stores. The neighborhoods span 10 square blocks which can easily be strolled in an afternoon.